In Gongshang Primary, we aim to equip and nurture pupils with knowledge, skills and values to become a competent mover and to pursue a healthy lifestyle through sports and games.
At the end of the of the six years, a Gongshanger will:
• acquire a range of movement skills to participate in a variety of physical activities,
• understand and apply movement concepts, principles and strategies in a range of physical activities,
• demonstrate safe practices during physical and daily activities with respect to themselves, others and the environment,
• display positive personal and social behaviour across different experiences,
• acquire and maintain health-enhancing fitness through regular participation in physical activities, and
• enjoy and value the benefits of living a physically active and healthy life.